Imagine a scenario where you find yourself desperately juggling for a power socket, but there isn’t one readily available. How overwhelming it can be!
Thinking that your laptop can last for several hours and that you don’t have to carry your charger everywhere can be a futile endeavour. All you need is a reliable laptop equipped with powerful features and a super long battery life, eliminating your need for the constant search for an outlet in places like airports, restaurants, classrooms, cafés, libraries, meeting rooms, and trains.
The demand for laptops with extended battery life has been continuously increasing as everybody wants the freedom and flexibility to work, study, and play without interruptions. However, with plenty of options available on the market, choosing a laptop that offers both reliability and efficient battery performance can be a headache.
But worry not!
In this article, we will guide you on where to purchase these reliable devices and highlight our recommended list of top laptop models with impressive battery performance, as determined by our reviewers’ experiences. To curate this list, we have considered various factors such as portability, features, pricing, and, most importantly, the duration of the laptop’s battery life. Additionally, we’ll also provide you with tips on how to maximise your laptop’s battery life.
Where to Find Reliable Laptops with Extended Battery Life?
Official Brand Websites
When it comes to power-efficient and dependable laptops, one of the best places to start is the official websites of reputable brands such as HP, Dell, ASUS, Lenovo, MSI, and more. These brands offer various benefits to their customers as compared to other retailers.
Pros of Buying Directly from the Manufacturers:
- As you are purchasing directly from the official brand, you don’t have to worry about features and battery performance given in the product specifications.
- If you are buying from a brand, you can rest assured that you are buying a genuine device with the manufacturer’s warranty. In case you find any issues with the battery or other components, you can return or exchange your device within the warranty period.
- Many renowned brands also provide battery upgrades or the flexibility to choose a larger-capacity device for extended battery life.
- Thanks to advancements in battery designs and efficiency enhancements, many things have been improved in the latest laptop models. You can find these newest laptop models only on the official brand websites.
- Official brands have a reputation to protect, and they work hard to deliver dependable products and services to keep customers satisfied without compromising on quality.
Laptop Outlet is the top destination for high-quality laptops and other tech solutions, including desktop PCs, monitors, and accessories. The brand is specialised in providing cutting-edge technology to cater to the different requirements and preferences of customers, ranging from students to professionals and gamers to creative designers.
The brand offers all-day battery-life laptops and cheap laptops from all the well-known brands. These laptops and notebooks combine affordability, performance, durability, and style, ensuring that the user stays up to date in the digital age. These laptops excel in battery longevity to keep you productive throughout the day, no matter where you are.
Let’s have a look at our recommendations from the powerful selection at Laptop Outlet to find the model with a robust battery and other essential features.
Model 1: ASUS ZenBook 14 OLED (UM3402YA)
- AMD Ryzen 7 Processor
- 14 in. Screen Size, 2880 x 1800
- 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD
- GPU: AMD Radeon GPU
- Windows 11 Home
- Connectivity: HDMI, USB 3.2
- Colour: Black
The ASUS Zenbook 14 OLED is designed to provide sublime on-the-go performance. It is a thin and portable laptop with exceptional battery life that can last up to 16 hours on a single charge.
This impressive laptop boasts 16 GB of RAM and a 1 TB solid-state drive for efficient performance and is powered by an AMD Ryzen 7 Processor and AMD Radeon graphics. Despite the performance features, the laptop has an elegant 14-inch FHD display with an anti-glare coating, allowing you to work comfortably even under the sun.
Its battery life is enough to keep you productive throughout the day without needing to recharge frequently or facing any hassle finding a socket nearby. Additionally, the laptop incorporates quick charging technology, which allows the battery to charge more than half in just 49 minutes. You can purchase this device for only £1000 from Laptop Outlet.
Model 2: HP Elite Folio (3G2N3EA#ABU)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- 5 in. Screen Size, 1920 x 1280
- 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD
- Qualcomm Adreno GPU
- Windows 10 Pro
- Connectivity: USB-C
- Colour: Black
HP laptops have been known for their consistently long battery life and affordable price points. With that said, the HP Elite Folio serves as an excellent benchmark for the best line-up with its high-performance functionalities.
The laptop shines in the tough competition, as it impressively lasts for a staggering 16 hours and 21 minutes on a single charge. The Elite Folio is built with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 8 GB of RAM, and 256 GB of SSD, offering ample storage for your multimedia and documents.
It has the endurance of an Olympic champion due to its durable and solid design. The 2-in-1 convertible style allows you to use it in three different modes: laptop, tablet, and studio. You can transform the 13.5″ display into a digital easel to get your Bob Ross on. You can purchase this device from the Laptop Outlet for under £700.
Model 3: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 (21CB007CUK)
- Intel Core i7 Processor
- 14 in. Screen Size, 2880 x 1800
- 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics GPU
- Windows 11 Pro
- Connectivity: HDMI, USB 3.2, Thunderbolt 4.
- Colour: Black
- 3 Years Warranty
The comfortable keyboards and silent operation of ThinkPads make them stand out as the “best business laptops” in the industry. The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 is one of these impressive ThinkPad models that comes with a range of top-notch features.
With its backlit keyboard, advanced security protocols, and immersive visuals, it will catch you every time you open the lid. Equipped with an Intel Core i7 Processor, 32 GB of RAM, and integrated Iris Xe graphics, it delivers excellent performance for gaming like gaming laptops, creative activities, handling office applications, and multitasking.
Putting performance aside, the major highlight of this laptop is its super battery life, which lasts for up to 13 hours, allowing you to seamlessly enjoy your movies, videos, and gameplay. With a price tag of under £2000, this multifunctional laptop can be anything for everyone.
How to Extend Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
There’s no doubt that a laptop’s battery life diminishes as time goes on. Instead of relying on remembering your charger every time you leave your place, we recommend you opt for a laptop that is designed with built-in longevity.
However, if you have no budget to purchase a new laptop or a power bank, you can simply maximise your battery’s longevity by following the given tips:
- Enable Power Saving Mode: On a Windows laptop, you can adjust several power settings to optimise its battery performance. Activate the battery-saver mode by simply navigating to the battery level icon located in the desktop’s taskbar. Just drag the slider towards the left side to optimise your laptop’s battery performance and conserve power.
- Minimise Resource-Intensive Applications: Identify the most power-consuming applications, such as high-end games and 3D rendering software, and close them if unnecessary. Use alternative web-based or lightweight software to save power.
- Prevent the Battery from Dropping to Zero: Don’t ever let the battery drop to zero, or don’t ever keep your laptop charging 100%. A complete battery drain will lead to the battery gauge. You should only fully drain it in the case of a battery replacement.
- Keep the Screen Brightness Low: You should not always keep your screen brightness full. It will not only strain your eyes but also your battery’s efficiency. We recommend you keep your screen brightness low unless you are sitting in an extremely bright environment.
- Disconnect Unused Peripherals: External devices, including hard drives, webcams, and USB drivers, tend to consume power even when you are not transferring data from the laptop. There, it is advised to unplug them when they’re not in use.
For individuals seeking seamless productivity and flexibility in their work, study, and entertainment activities, a laptop with optimal battery life offers everything! However, it may be overwhelming to choose the right one from the multiple options readily available everywhere.
All you must do is explore the vast range of official brand websites and trusted retailers like Laptop Outlet. Read the reviews and ratings, and consider your requirements, budget, and preferences when purchasing a laptop. In addition, you can also improve the battery performance of your current laptop with the tips given in this article.
Don’t let the limited battery life hinder your workflow!